Golang / Go Developer
з/п не указана
The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organizations, and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group ensures a successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We are looking for a Golang Developer to join our R&D team in Novosibirsk.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design, code, test, debug and deliver features and improvements in a continuous manner.
- Refactor code as necessary.
- Perform code reviews for best practices.
- Maintain high code coverage with tests.
- Collaborate with other team members.
Qualifications (the list if preferred experience, if you lack in some areas, please still apply):
- 1-3+ years of experience in developing backend services and API using Golang.
- Good understanding of fundamental, creational, structural, behavioral and concurrency design patterns and principles of work with them.
- Experience with databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Understanding the principles of work with NoSQL, newSQL, key-value and Graph storages.
- Experience in developing service-oriented solutions.
- Understanding the principles of building high-loaded systems.
- Understanding the process of integration with external services.
- Understanding Software Lifecycle, Teamwork and the principles of Agile and Scrum and the practical use of best practices from there.
Nice to have:
- Deep knowledge of two or more programming languages.
- Experience with Docker, CI.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies.
- Experience with distributed systems, like cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.